Friday, January 2, 2009

New year, new energy

I started the new year with a whole lot of new energy and it feels great!!! Seems like I really closed 2008. The last few weeks of 2008 I had a lack of energy that was totally unbelievable to me. I didn't recognize myself at all.
So this new shot of energy feels so good, it makes me totally happy!!!
And I used it for the better too!!! I cleaned my house today. Feels fresh now, like I feel myself.
I put away the Christmas stuff and decorated the room like I wanted it to look right now. Also did some grocery shopping and brought in some fresh white roses to put on the table. They are so beautiful.........love them!!!
To get some insight on this fresh energy I'm feeling, I pulled a card from my Thoth deck. This is the deck I learned using tarot cards with. It was some time ago I used this deck, but it will always be special for me.
I pulled the queen of swords to give me insight.


Yes, I totally feel this card. Sitting on top of the clouds, not hiding any more. Just being herself. Think she represents me quite well.......
It's also a reminder for later on I guess, because this feeling I'm having now won't last forever.
There are also two warnings in it for me:
1. Don't go drifting off on these clouds, or put your head in them.
2. Don't fall off, because the landing won't be soft.

I like the way she is holding the mask in her hand. That shows to me that I don't have to pretend being someone that I'm not. So that's what I'm going to try to do more this new year in front of me, being myself.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Hi Charlene,

Have enjoyed visiting and reading through your blog. Nice layout and love the banner.
I hope you learn to love the Golden as much as I do.....its one of my top favourite reading decks.

Will add you to our bloglist.

Cat xx

charlene said...

Hi Cat,

Thanks for visiting and adding me to your bloglist. I think the Golden tarot is always going to be one of my favorites......The pictures are just stunning don't you think.

Charlene