Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What about the Voyager tarot?

As I wrote in my previous post, my husband and me went to Amsterdam last Monday. The reason we went there was because I got a consultation from one of my teachers, who gives some of the tarot classes I'm taking.
The tarot reading was really clear to me and I'm happy he did one for me.


He used the Voyager tarot to do the reading. I own this deck as well, but never get to using it somehow. This reading got me thinking though. Maybe I have to use this deck more often. I don't know if it fits me completely, but I sure want to find out.
So, tonight I'm starting with a (little) Voyager journey. I will keep you posted about the things I find out.

2 comments:

Helen A. Howell said...

I look forward to following your journey Charlene!

The Voyager certainly does look like a very different deck, I do not have it but will read what you have to say with interest.

Cat said...

Enjoy your journey, Charlene. The Voyager was one of the first decks I owned and I have a fondness for it. I use mine exclusively for past life readings.

Cat xx