Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ready to read.....

I have the book "78 degrees of whisdom" from Rachel Pollack for a couple of years now. I started reading it when I first bought it, but at that time it just didn't work for me.
I have used it while studying some individual cards, but never read the whole  book.

Beeing "away" from tarot for some time and now beeing "back" again gives me inspiration and a new view on some things. I think 78 degrees of whisdom is one of them.
I started reading it again and now I seem to "get it". I can connect with the words now. They make sense to me more then they ever did.
Don't know if it's because I have a better understanding of the cards then when I bought it, but it feels as nice journey through the major and minor arcana.
I think it's because I'm not surching for the meaning of the cards, but looking for a deeper view on them.

It makes me wonder how others experienced reading this book. If you like to share, you're more than welcome!
This is my Dutch copy of the book written by Rachel Pollack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dit is inderdaad een goed boek. Ik herlees het nog vaak. Ben je nog actief met de tarot bezig Charlene?
http://www.the-tarot-reader.com/